To facilitate quick bookings & cancellations i2Space has adopted the traditional B2B Travel Agent’s Deposit Balance model to its flagship product eTravos. The system is quite intuitive and simple. If you are curious to know more read the following. If you are running sort of time you can quickly go through the image in this post.
How do a Travel Agent Books a Ticket?
In eTravos, as of today, a travel agent deposits money to his Site-Admin or Distributor. Once they approve the deposited amount the Agent can start their transaction i.e. start booking tickets as long as their account has required balance to proceed for a booking. In future we’re planning to introduce other modes of payments like (Credit Card, Debit Card) for transactions.
What is Deposit Management System [B2B]
For a better understanding, check the above answer if you’ve not already read it. To minimize Booking hassles and to process quick booking/cancellations related transactions our product supports the travel industry’s existing concept of Deposit Balance. You can Topup your balance in any of the following 2 ways:
- Instant Online Topup [fully automated].
- Offline Topup. [Deposit Request Form]
1. Instant Online Topup: As the name suggests, you can topup your deposit balance by logging into your PSA account > Transactions > My Deposits > Topup Account.
- What happens after a successful payment transaction?
Once a payment is successful, instantly your eTravos deposit balance is Credited with the amount deposited by you. Note: The transaction charge (already mentioned in the Topup Account page) will be deducted. Hence, Your Net Deposit = Amount Paid – Transaction Charges.
- Offline Topup:
Here the payment is made to i2Space/eTravos authorized person by Cheque, Cash or Via NEFT [to i2Space/eTravos authorized account]. This is a approval based mechanism – the Super Admin/Site Admin must approve these transactions i.e. only after the approval the balance is credited to the eTravos User’s Balance.
Navigation Path: PSA account > Transactions > My Deposits > Deposit Request Form
If you like to understand pictures more than the written text, here’s an image for you, a pictorial representation of the above description:
[Click on the Image to view a larger version of the image]
- Which is the fastest way to get a deposit balance?
- Instant Online Topup
- Who receives the Approval Request when an Agent sends an Offline Topup request via Deposit Request Form?
Site Admin; if he’s an Agent under Site Admin. If he’s a Distributor’s Agent, the Distributor will receive the request. Simply remember, it’s the parent role who added/created you or approved your registration request will receive your approval request.
- Who receives the Approval Request when a Site Admin sends an Offline Topup request via Deposit Request Form?
- Super Administrator.
- How much time it may take for Approval of an Offline Topup (Deposit Request) approval.
Technically it is just a click of a button to approve a request. But as that needs to be clicked by a support personnel, normally it should happen within an hour but in case it’s urgent feel free to contact your Parent role member. Example: If you are an Agent under a Site Admin then contact your Site Admin. Similarly, Distributor’s Agent should contact their respective Distributors. If everything fails, contact Super Administrator via eTravos support form present in your PSA Admin portal or Booking Portal.
- I’m a Site Admin and I approved a deposit request of Rs. 5000/- for an Agent who works under me. What happens to my deposit balance.
- Your deposit balance is debited by Rs. 5000/- and your Agent’s balance is credited with Rs. 5000/-
- What happens to Deposit Balance in case of Bookings?
- In case of bookings when Role = Agent
- The deposit balance of Agent is debited by the ticket (booking) amount.
- The deposit balance of Agent is credited by the Commission + Markup earned.
- In case of bookings when Role = Site Admin or Distributors
- The deposit balance is credited by the Commission + Markup earned.
- 4. What happens to Deposit Balance in case of Cancellations?
- In case of Cancellations when Role = Agent
The deposit balance of Agent is debited by the Cancellation Charges.
The deposit balance of Agent is Credited by the Refund Amount.
Commission + Markup earned is rolled back in proportionate to the role and based on conditions such as Partial or Full cancellations.
In case of Cancellations when Role = Site Admin or Distributors
- Commission + Markup earned is rolled back in proportionate to the role and based on conditions such as Partial or Full cancellations.
Hope this has made a clear understanding of Deposit Management System in eTravos. Any queries please shoot us a mail… will be glad to assist you. Stay tuned.