We’re already live with this feature, folks. In this article we would like to talk about some of the ways in which WebAPI Clients can use Agent role as a booking tool… So if you’re in any emerge for bookings use an Agent role for your bookings. As part of your booking efforts using Agent role, but aren’t sure how to get the most out of it… we hope this article will serve as a useful guide.
As of now we have not implemented the Agent role for WebAPI Clients… and we really couldn’t wait to show you what we have thought up we have introduced the Agent role which is available under http://psa.etravos.com/ . With this Agent role, you can enjoy quick and easy online bookings through http://partners.etravos.com/ as Agent login.
- Clients can benefit from all around the world by using this Agent role feature for Bookings.
- You can register not more than one agent for your bookings/cancellations transactions from your PSA panel.
- You can do bookings and cancellations from your very own agent through http://partners.etravos.com Agent Login.
- You can view Agent Bookings and Cancellation reports from your own PSA panel.
- You can manage deposits to your Agent for Bookings from your wallet balance.
- Clients can clearly manage and define commissions and mark ups for various services.
- You can keep markup and commissions for your agent, so that the commissions earned from agent bookings will be added to your wallet balance.
Hope you folks enjoy this Agent feature. We commit to continue serving you in the best way possible. We vow to make your life easier every step of the way, by providing you fastest and easiest bookings…
We’re always happy to answer more questions on this. In the meantime if you do have any ideas you can reach out to us at any time, we’re always listening .
We eTravos offer a wide range of cloud based SaaS solutions to promote your travel business online. To find out more about us please visit us at https://etravos.com/